Friday, July 9, 2010

c h a n g e ?

 wow . this is the first time i would post again .. my last post was during june 7 and it's already july 9 ! waaaa ! well, im really busy because of studies .. and i need to do a lot of things already because im a graduating student :| ehhh, i just realized that im still young and i would already be in an university next school year ! but .. uh, enough of that ---

C H A N G E ? o.O

starting last week, my head always aches because i keep on letting my brain work so hard .. i dunno, i tend to become so clumsy and forgetful. when i wake up in the morning .. i always think that "oh my PHYSICS! PHYSICS!" and there are times that i really tend to give up but i need to persevere because i know, i must. the title of this post is 'CHANGE?' because .. im asking myself if i will or will i not. I want to change because I need to concentrate in my studies, serve God and let my family be proud of me. Not, because the people around me would be surprised if i suddenly change .. So, I decided that, if people would do things and im doing nothing .. then, i'll just keep quiet and do things on my own as long as i can. If they won't ask for my opinion then i would better shut up. If there are things that are making me annoyed .. then, i must control myself and try to relax so that the situation will not get worse. I thought of this so hard, so don't be surprised when you have known me as the "BUBBLY, NOISY, MOOD-MAKER, a bit hot-tempered, immature girl" and would suddenly change into "QUIET, SERIOUS, PATIENT, MATURE girl" . Inside of me, I have kept this traits, and now, i guess i already need to be like this. if you don't want it, i don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment