Friday, January 2, 2015

The best day in my 2014.

A fangirl's dream will always be meeting with their idols, and yes I am one of those fangirls. 

Unfortunately, I was in the VIP area but I didn't win the High Touch raffle, but seeing them dance infront of me, in the stage is already more than enough. Everything felt surreal. It felt like a dream. The cost of the ticket for the concert and the ticket for the plane was nothing compared to the fulfillment I felt for myself. If you're not a fangirl, you won't understand me. 

so this is how near/far I was from the stage

the following photos will be random photos I took through out the concert cause I wont be able to sort from which songs they were. 










 some photos may look nearer because I zoomed in.
December 07, 2014 was the best day of my 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment