Monday, May 31, 2010

Popolo July 100Love Talk: Hika, Keito, Yuto, Yabu and Daiki's part

credits to:  http://ratuquinn.livejournal.com/3035.html


Hika

How many times is it okay to confess to someone you like: Once I don’t have any courage for the 2nd time yo~ even being confessed and gets rejected is also painful the decision is at the 1st

within how many days you want the answer: infinite time as for me, cause I don’t really do confess, my patience rate is strong

how many times of date will be ideal in a week: twice if we want to meet each other, anytime is okay, but for now job is the most important, I will enjoy the work ne~

from what date should the ‘the holding hands’ start: 1st *I think he means by saying-->* ‘Let’s Go!’ is holding hands

how long is the lateness from the appointment time is okay: infinite time no matter how long, I kinda like to do that too ‘sorry, I forgot’ but it’s okay

how long will you wait for the girl’s make up time: 10 mins waiting is okay, but no make-up will do!

How many times is it okay to conceal (secret) about self: 3 times if you like the person, I think perhaps you have to accept whatever she is, but I will get angry at the third time *I srsly dun understand this Q&A –“* 

how many times is okay to receive mail in a day: infinite times no matter how many times! even tho it’s continue the whole night and gets troublesome..

how many times is okay to be selfish on a date: 2 times ‘let’s do that’ or dragging *maybe the girl is the one who leads* kind of feeling is completely fine!

how long is it okay to talk on the phone w/someone you like: 3 hours because I’m shy, and poor at facing and talking directly, I like (talking thru) phone! Even til the battery broke and goes bye-bye

Melon: my whole family love it!
Because everyone in my family love it, we buy a lot! I love the one with orange color.

Playing RC at the park with friends
I gave a friend radio control helicopter for birthday present. It stuck on a tree, it takes long to take it (laugh)

Keito

How many times is it okay to confess to someone you like: once if 1 time is bad, then I’ll give up.. if I was the one who’s being confessed, maybe 2 to 3times, that’s painful enough yo *maybe he means being rejected 2 to 3 times*

within how many days u want the answer: 1 day getting the answer soon thru divination *divination?* within that day will be ideal yo~

how many times of date will be ideal in a week: twice as for me, not meeting each other everyday is okay. If it was a seasonal date, I want to bring bentou and go to a park.

from what date should the ‘the holding hands’ start: 1st I will hold it. *how do you translate 自分からつなぐ。(fail me –“)*

how long is the lateness from the appointment time is okay: 60 mins if I know from the start that (she) going to be late, I’ll wait anytime!

how long will you wait for the girl’s make up time: 60mins I will definitely wait! Even it’s going to be longer is fine.

how many times is it okay to conceal (secret) about self: infinite time if this girl doesn’t want to tell, I don’t want to push her, when it comes when she want to talk about it, I will listen properly

how many times is okay to receive mail in a day: 30times I prefer mailing than phone.

how many times is okay to be selfish on a date: 10times how many times is okay, but I think it’d be sad if I don’t say much *maybe he means, he’s also wants to be the one who’s selfish :p*

how long is it okay to talk on the phone w/someone you like: 40 times if she wants to report *he means, sharing story*, a long talk is okay, but remains on a long phone conversation is kinda painful *maybe he meant that's too much*.

Melon: I like the sweet one
I like the sweet one, that’s why I like melon, I can eat it the whole fruits yo.

Session with friends
Recently, my school friends, for the sake of playing *I think he also means learning here* guitar, they gathered at my house, we enjoy the session with all!

Yuto

How many times is it okay to confess to someone you like: infinite time many times until it gets responded!

within how many days u want the answer: 3 days actually I want to get the answer as soon as possible, but it’ll be a problem if it’s a rush-answer, at least I want (her) to think about it carefully in 3days

how many times of date will be ideal in a week: 4times I think this is the best times to keep the relationship

from what date should the ‘the holding hands’ start: 1st if holding hands can is the measurement of fun, we can do that from the new year’s sunrise *I think he means from the veerrryy first*

how long is the lateness from the appointment time is okay: 60 mins I’ll go to music shop and kill my spare time.

how long will you wait for the girl’s make up time: 0 mins cause I don’t like glitzy person, a face with no make-up is definitely ok

how many times is it okay to conceal (secret) about self: 0 times i want her to talk about everything.

how many times is okay to receive mail in a day: 50 times if it’s the person (i) like, I get excited, these are how much I will text, and use many emoticons to fuss over it.

how many times is okay to be selfish on a date: infinite times I approved selfishness anytime! But over insistent is a no, I’m also selfish (laugh)

how long is it okay to talk on the phone w/someone you like: 2 hours if it’s with the person I like, no matter how many times it is, it never enough, right?

Mango: the one that melts in the mouth is good.
I can’t help the one with the melt-feeling in the mouth, especially the completely ripe one is delicious!

I’m doing an intensive training for drums
I did a drum practice at the studio. Because I’m thinking of forming a band for the school bunkasai, I’m doing the intensive training my self *thanks to [info]nanatorigawa *

Daiki

How many times is it okay to confess to someone you like: twice if u reaalllyy like the person, then it’s twice!

within how many days u want the answer: 7days If it’s possible I want it within that day, but if I was told to wait then I’ll wait.

how many times of date will be ideal in a week: 3 times For example, Tuesday, Thursday, and maybe Saturday, 3 times will be ideal.

From what date should the ‘the holding hands’ start: 1st At the 1st date! Of course u want to hold hands of the person you like na~

how long is the lateness from the appointment time is okay: 30 mins I will wait for minutes though, an hour is hard *maybe he meant it’s too much* if she’s late and hasn’t contacte within 10mins, I’ll get worried, she better contact me.

how long will you wait for the girl’s make up time: 10 mins (my) standard is a face with no make ups is fine! Natural is fine!

How many times is it okay to conceal (secret) about self: 3 times thinking about companion’s secret *I think he means secret from friends*, if it’s a cute (precious?) secret I’ll allowed it , being called as mackerel-weight maybe (laugh)

how many times is okay to receive mail in a day: infinite time Thou mail is hard to be ended, any time! When it’s time to sleep I will definitely send ‘I’ll go to sleep ne, later~’ *hora! He prefers sleeping! tsktsktsk*

how many times is okay to be selfish on a date: 3 times Because they said ‘Buddha’s face (?) is until 3times’ (laugh). If she said like, she wants to go home, it’ll shock me! please limit the cute selfishness *I don’t get it --a*

how long is it okay to talk on the phone w/someone you like: infinite time If it’s the person I like, no matter how long!

Lemon: later it’ll get sweet.
Just like orange, I like to cut it in crescent moon-shaped, and eat it just like that!

Watching movie alone at 19 years
At my 19th birthday, with a bit of mature feeling, I’m going to cinema alone, yo. But, I want to impress someone, soon I called Inoo-chan

Yabu

How many times is it okay to confess to someone you like: once I won’t go, when rejected once, once for each person  right (laugh)?

within how many days u want the answer: infinite times I’ll wait forever  yo, but a month is hard. By the way,  I’m absolutely going to answer at that place/situation. *I think he means if he’s the one being confessed to*

how many times of date will be ideal in a week: twice excitedly saying “let’s go somewhere!” that kind of date, once a week I guess..

From what date should the ‘the holding hands’ start: 1st if we’re going out, it’s from the 1st date. In contrary when we’re not it’s NG!

how long is the lateness from the appointment time is okay: 30mins if she contact me first, I’ll wait anytime, if she’s weak at morning *maybe he means someone who can’t wake up early* I’ll give her a morning call!

how long will you wait for the girl’s make up time: infinite times for the sake of going out with me, the girl want to try to be more pretty right? If that’s so, I’m definitely okay. I’ll sleep-waiting (laugh)

How many times is it okay to conceal (secret) about self: infinite times if it’s possible I don’t want her to hide things like that, if she has a reason, it’s okay

how many times is okay to receive mail in a day: infinite times if it’s a person I like, anytime!

how many times is okay to be selfish on a date: once too much is a NO! (laugh)

how long is it okay to talk on the phone w/someone you like: infinite times if my girlfriend has something to talk about, I’ll hear it no matter how long. Aa~ recently there’s no such flutter feeling naa~

Orange: i eat it boldly
I manly eat it 2 mouthful  yo (laugh).  I received it from Uekusa-san of Shounentai during stageplay.

I saw an evening sakura tree!
I saw an evening sakura tree with a friend from my hometown! Because I had a job at that time, I entrust him to take a place. Thou I only join apart of it *maybe he means he didn’t join the whole event*, it was so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment