Monday, May 31, 2010

YESTERDAY - a fun-filled and fun day :)

Y E S T E R D A Y
o5|31|1o

 It really made the quote "last but definitely not the least" proven. Even though it was the month's last day .. Me and my friends really had tons of fun and it made our summer unforgettable. It was Wednesday last week when Dii told me that she and Genn are planning to go to ate jill's house on monday(yesterday) at 1pm. She asked me if i would like to go as well so that we can record our version of 9nine's "Smile Again". I told her that I would message Chime so that she'll be able to join. Then I did. When the day came, I, as usual .. came late :D when I got there all of them were waiting for me ! Then we started recording but then we failed because we kept on laughing and Chime was disturbed by her cough and cold so we decided to take a break first .. Ate jill(the house owner) bought snacks then we ate .. While we were eating .. We talked about things .. then after .. We decided to record Bon Bon of Hey! Say! 7 and it only took us 2 attempts, and the second attempt was perfect, not like the smile again attempts that were all failed :D We then decided to record more Hey! Say! songs and like Bon Bon, it only took 2 attempts and the second is perfect .. and I really enjoyed it.

S Y N D R O M E is an accidentally formed group and is composed of 11 different girls which from time to time became closer and closer and now .. i MiSS them ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment