Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BIG SIGHS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER -- :)

hi -- listening to 2ne1's IT HURTS :)




this afternoon, my friends told me what i am supposed to know ^^ and i have decided that i already need to let go and forget the person, because if i still continue on still loving that guy, i will just be the one who will suffer. RIGHT ? :)))) my friends asked me awhile ago if i still feel something about him. Honestly? Yes, I still do but what can I do ? He likes her, I can't blame them. Anyways, there are many FISHES in the SEA, and I'm currently communicating with another korean guy. Hahahhaha ~ so fast ? :D I knew him months before, we were texting each other but then he suddenly stopped then we suddenly communicated again last last week :) Actually, I don't really mind love life that much. My eyes is a Handsome guy catcher, I can easily see someone handsome anywhere I go and in any instances. Gladly, my friends are always there so honest and caring. They always tell me that everything's going to be fine. They are always there ready to listen to me. Anyway, There will probably a time that he'll regret everything.Nah~ Let's just forget about that! 


SMILE EVERYONE ! :) frowns will make you look older! ^^ smile, though your heart is BREAKING