Thursday, April 21, 2011

left and cameback.

IT'S LENTEN SEASON :)

I'm kinda confused of what title should I use so that it would best describe my post. So yeah.
remember MR. UNFORGETTABLE? he's back, but I don't like him anymore. I think I'm just playing with him now. I text him when I have nothing better to do and he replies immediately after how many seconds unlike before. Is this really what happens when someone*it's me who keeps on bugging you before suddenly disappears then comes back and communicates you again? what more gets unto my nerve is that, when I told him to go where I was, he immediately replies and says, WHERE ARE YOU NOW? I don't really know what this means but it's kinda getting to my nerves now. Before, he just ignores me and now he's like this? Tsk. I don't really understand how men think.

1 comment:

  1. men are like rubber bands :) let them go away for a while and they'll come back.

    ReplyDelete