Thursday, April 14, 2011

MR. UNFORGETABLE

hello blog :) it's been a very long time since i last posted here :) so, yea i'm going to talk about a guy whom I can't forget.I've been struggling and is still struggling to forget this man. I really don't know this guy in person and I've never hang out with him either. I just saw him in a mall and found him attractive(he was playing tekken and was wearing sunglasses that time). I asked my friend to get his number for me and then we texted for months till i got tired waiting for his replies and decided to move on and forget about him since he just takes me for granted and was just playing with me, I never thought that this guy whom i knew the least would be the one whom I could forget the hardest. Maybe because everything about him was a mystery for me since we were just texting each other and he seemed so nice. This was the first time that I'm having a hard time in forgetting a man whom I got tired off. among the 6 guys who I liked so much, this was the first time that i never got to know another one whom I could concentrate my admiration onto. I don't know what this means so it's making me more confused on why does he stick in my head like a permanent glue. Every night whenever I would start watching korean dramas, his text messages and the things he said when we called each other would just pop up my mind and tears would suddenly run down to my cheeks, slowly and one by one. Until now, he still pops out of my mind again and again everyday. I don't really know how to forget him. I'm really confused why is it so hard for me to forget about all those stupid little memories we've shared. It's not really sweet but it's kinda memorable I guess, even though it's getting so hard for me but I'm really tired of liking him and just gets ignored as a result. I don't know but everytime I remember those memories pop up of my head, I would just suddenly smile without any reason and my heart would ache at the same time. I'm really confused of why., but I guess I haven't tried my best on forgetting about him. :| but I'm very tired of trying to do what my heart says not to. >_< now, I regret of why I asked for his number. 

No comments:

Post a Comment