Monday, May 2, 2011

The answered prayer! ♥

I've been praying for this for about two years already and God's answer last year was "NOT YET" which means, I still need to pray harder and be more patient so I did, and now, God really answered me with a big "YES!" I'm really thankful because now it's really going to happen, for real! The thing that I prayed for and waited for two years is the operation of my left leg because of my mother's pregnancy craving, my leg had a deformity, so i get a little insecure to other people, but now, it's gonna get operated(finally) so I'm excited now, but I would like to ask you guys to pray for it's success. That's why, if you really want to ask God for something then all you need to do is PERSEVERE. Pray harder with all your heart, soul and FAITH and wait patiently for God's answer because sometimes, he doesn't answer our prayers immediately because he wants it to happen in the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment