Saturday, May 7, 2011

Park Hyung sik of ZE:A

so yeah, SAY HELLO TO ANOTHER KOREAN BOY BAND ! :D Originally, I didn't have any interested about this rookie group who debuted last January 2010. Yeah right, It's ZE:A ! The one who introduced me to this group was my soul mother/close close friend/sister, MERRY CHIMERA ORAIZ, the owner of the blog Chime's Diary (this is linked). She told me to search for this group so I did, then I noticed one member who quite looks like Yoseob of BEAST/B2ST(for me). He's one of the maknae trio, Park Hyungsik. He's incredibly tall(he's 183 cm for goodness sake!) and is H O T, he's voice is also great though he doesn't dance so good but I don't why he's so attractive! >.< I think he's my second ultimate bias in kpop world, Shin Dong Ho of U-kiss is first ofcourse :P so here he is! (CREDITS TO THE OWNERS )


- the one on the right is MOON JUN YOUNG(ZE:A's leader and eldest)




3 comments:

  1. right..oh have u seen him dance sexy back so cute...:D ZE:A nd B2st fan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea ! :) his my bias in ZE:A && Hyunseung is my bias in beast :D im so glad you can relate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love park hyungshik :) and i also love ze:a :> ilovethem much :>

    ReplyDelete