Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I don't need it but I want it.

Some people say that you must listen to what your heart desires than what your mind tells you but this time, I think my mind is telling me the right decision.

I don't know why but i started to have this want to have a boyfriend, I was not actually interested in having relationships since I'm too young and it won't cause me any good, but I don't really understand why I am longing for someone I can talk to when I am bored or when I am sad(รถ is this what a boyfriend should actually do?), I mean, I have my friends around me but they can't ease the loneliness I feel.


I don't know if this is really true or is it just me making this things in my head. Another reason why I don't want to listen to my mind is that I don't want to break the promise I had with God, and that is to wait for the right time to meet the right guy because honestly, I don't want to experience heart breaks and bitterness after a relationship and that is another reason why I don't want or I refuse relationships.


I thought about this during the drive home and that is, I am really unsure if what I feel right now is real or maybe I'm just wanting something that will make me feel loved, and that I am to numb to feel that someone out there loves me.


Aigoo. This is so sick. (╯︵╰,)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, the right one will come at the right time. God will know the time when you're ready. Just pray and trust in God. :)

    ReplyDelete