Thursday, February 4, 2010

stressful day :|

today was quite a stressful day . sheez, four subjects had a quiz which made me drain my head a little. but Im okay now. Well, today was also a very fun day. During our chemistry classes(because we had two meetings today) the people some kinda turns wild. My classmates keep on interrupting my other classmate's conversation. I kept on laughing today because of some instances which i get to spot some funny actions or expressions of my classmates. If you would know me personally then, you would know how bubbly I am. I am usually called, "the reason why I smile in times of sadness" of my closest friends because when I see them having this frowny face, I go near them and make them smile using my charm(unsa dao?!). But here's the bad side, when I am the one who has this bad mood for the day .. no one can really make me laugh using their charm unless I had already calmed myself down. I love the day today, but there was a punch line during the dismissal .. I saw "my hatest" person in the school. That person really gets to my nerves !!!! >.< but it's fine .. no matter how hard I hate that person, my day's mood will not really change. I got to start my devotional yesterday evening and when i woke up this morning, i felt really blessed. I hope nothing hinders my going stronger relationship with God. Just wanted to share my thoughts for today! Take Care Everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment