Saturday, February 6, 2010

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY !

Today is a very wonderful and special day :) Today I became more faithful and more close to God than before. Today was also my first time to receive the gifts of the HOLY SPIRIT very intense. I received 6 out of the seven gifts. I didn't receive the gift of shaking but I am still very blessed to experience this kind of feeling. First, I received the gift of weeping, then i fell down, then I laughed and cried at the same time. When I again prayed to God asking for more gifts .. The words that came out from my mouth were not the usual language I speak, it is not what my brain wanted to say but I can't stop saying those kind of words. Then after, I noticed that even when I was closing my eyes .. I can see a very bright light so, I tried to close my eyes more but the same thing showed .. then after some time, I saw a hall then I saw a door which was left half opened, then inside the door was a garden full of wonderful flowers and plants, then everything disappeared. I then felt like God was in front of me hugging me but I can't see his face, all I can feel was him hugging me tightly. Then I sat down thinking that I was already back to my senses but I was wrong .. when I heard someone laughing .. I again laughed and then cried until I felt that someone was dragging me because I was laughing so hard that I almost kicked the projector. When I already came back to my senses, I asked my classmates and teachers of what happened to me. They said that, I was rolling around the floor laughing and crying so hard. Teacher Shiela told us that, if we could only see what we were doing the whole time, we would feel like were inside a room full of crazy people. Not crazy literally but crazy of God. You might think that I am over acting or just making stories or that I'm really crazy when I wrote this but swear, God was really the one who manifested us because we can't stop it using our ordinary strength and the only thing that we can do is to accept it and wait `till it stops itself. God is really real and God is undeniably AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment