Monday, February 1, 2010

wee * got my own !


EiiiA :WELCOME to MY BLOG !

i would like to introduce myself :) I'm GUiLA ROSE RUBiS or you can call me LALA-CHAN or GUi-CHAN. I'm 15 years old. I am part of the group called hey! say! syndrome which is composed of exactly eleven girls( before .. i don't know about now yet :D ) we have a blog too :) hsjsyndrome.blogspot.com that is its url. I made my own blog because i want to express my PERSONAL feelings here.(especially if it's not connected to our group) I am a japanese at the same time korean ADDiCT, and i can speak a little of the languages of the two countries. that's all for now pals :) you may come and visit my blog anytime you want :D and my chatbox will be placed here soon ! take care everyone ^^

- LALA.x

No comments:

Post a Comment