Friday, April 30, 2010

randomness occurs .

arrh.it had been a long since i wrote something here in my blog . something which is just about the things that run around my playful brain :) and i miss doing this, i am preoccupied with doing things because it's summer . and my mom wants me to stop surfing the net for a long span of time ..  well, as i've said .. im a korean and japanese pop addict & even though im not active into internet this days .. i still make sure i get updated by watching latest hit charts and billboard rating. well, i miss fangirling but i think i need minimize it because i just knew that fantasizing is actually a SIN.รถ yes, it is. and one more ! having a DESIRE to have the person who already has a girlfriend/boyfriend is a SIN too. that's true, well today.. i got to see my close friends: my dongsaeng chime,dii,genn and my unnie ghel. well, i still wasn't contented because i already saw a pinch of my lovely friends but thank God i had seen even a few , we met at our school to have cellgroup to learn more about God's will and to strengthen our burning fire. tomorrow, im looking forward in seeing my past first year classmates, i hope we'll have a good time. :D enough for that .. i really really want to say this .. ----

I MiSS MY SYNDROME

arrh :'c i miss this people *
- when will i see you complete again ? imysssssssssm !


 my heart is in puzzle pieces because i am miserably missing YOU.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment