Saturday, April 3, 2010

so UPSET :|

i'm getting tired of this .. my parents had a fight again awhile ago .. last week it was my sister and her husband who had fight .. it's holy week but my family's have a BAD week. now satan, who's next ? can you stop ruining my family's BOND ?! or are you just jealous of those families who are having a great time and relationship with others because you don't have any !! ahhhhhhhhhhh ~ if i just didn't have God in my life I must've been and joining my parents into their PITY PARTY but thank God i still have the guts to smile and be happy even if the people around me are keep whining about their lives ..

>> and at U-kiss' case ..here's this stupid DJ who said that they look NOT like gays but like LESBiANS ?! what does he think of himself ?! A PERFECT creation !? FYI , no one is ! no one will be ! 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these HYPOCRiTES !!

No comments:

Post a Comment