Sunday, April 11, 2010

we found our long lost friend !

 so happy today .. this morning i woke up so late .. i looked for my cellphone to check how many messages i have .. the first message i got was from my friend, chime, who was already at school i was very shocked when i read it because it says that our friend whom we were looking for for almost three years now is in our school ! today was the distributions of card so i hurriedly got up and then went to the school immediately .. me and my friends were very happy of what we saw .. THE SAME attitude of our friend . wee :) atleast we didn't need to go find her but instead, she went to us ! I really thank God for letting us see her once again .. btw, she went to our school to enroll for the UPCAT review since we are already turning fourth year this school year :) growing old .. We really need to accept the fact that everyone's growing older and not younger ..

so lucky to have you one more time x]

No comments:

Post a Comment