Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's with the charisma of Asian men?

It's my self but I don't really understand why I feel such things though :/ I'm really confused on why do I really get attracted to Asian men (mostly Korean & Japanese). Since I was in my 3rd year in high school, I started to become more attracted to Asian men rather than Caucasians or the like and I really don't know the reason why. Even if they don't really look that good, when I realize that they have that Asian blood in them, they easily attract me  :O Example, this fourth year (I'm referring to a college one) guy I saw. He's a member of our division's dance crew. He's not my ideal type but he has a Japanese blood. I already started to like him even if I didn't really know he was Japanese :) He's a very good dancer indeed (which is one of the things that attract me), as well as he has this small eyes :D but he has this MUSCLE which I really don't like >.< but anyway, it adds to his CRAZY POWERFUL CHARISMA AND HOTNESS ! (According to my classmate) ERRRR. I don't really understand my self though :) but I'm willing to become his friend :P How about you people out there, have you felt of this kind of feeling before? I hope so you did so that you can help me but if you still haven't, it's fine :) but I'm really bothered by this. He's 4 years older than me. I know, it's way too impossible that we can know each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment