Saturday, July 23, 2011

Complicated Feelings.

Hello :) I'm back again, posting in my blog. Today I will share about a lot of things. First will be my LOW grades. So yea, back in high school, the lowest grade I got was 79. That was when I was in second year, its in my math subject. Now, that I'm a first year college student, my math grade is .. Guess What, 76!! Yea, when I saw it I almost fainted, I never expected a grade like this, though its my fault. I never studied. :D but its okay, I'll make up in my studies this midterms.Well, lets move on. Second is about Mr. Unforgettable. I will call him MR. IRRESISTIBLE from now on. Well, why Irresistible ? because, I can't just take his text messages for granted. I don't know why >.< Sometimes, I even get the feeling that I'm already his girlfriend :)) FEELER! but really! I don't really get it if he hates me calling him or does he like it?! Yesterday afternoon, I called him, he didn't answer. I texted him "Your avoiding my calls?" he replied, "Don't call or text me now, don't reply either. I'll text you later." but unfortunately, his LATER meant after 6 hours XDDD he texted me, "Why did you call me?" I replied, "Because I want to. Y, you don't want me to call you? OK." (I just came out of that from nowhere XDDD) He replied, "Call me now." I replied, "I'm doing something" he replied, "Ok next time" .. after awhile I called him, it ringed a few, I thought he won't answer again, I dropped the call, when I did, HE ANSWERED IT ! >.< but it's okay :) hahahha >.< I just don't understand what I actually feel for him :/

No comments:

Post a Comment