Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Good Bye.

I finally woke up from the worst nightmare I ever had.

That nightmare sure was long.It took me a couple of months to be able to figure out the way out, and finally I made it. I will stop making friends with strangers from now on. I don't really think it's a good idea. I will do my best to be able to stop this stupid attitude of mine, I want to focus on God and on the things that I must prioritize as a student. I won't let my stupidity overcome my being again. The confusion ends today, I placed him in my blocked numbers, I won't receive any calls nor messages from him, because when I mean I'll stop, I'll S T O P. Yes, I already said that "I will" many times before, and I never really took it seriously. The last time I said I'll do it, was a great mistake because I asked his permission and he said No, this time, I will follow what my heart and mind tells me to do. It is to finally end this thing. I don't know what I really felt for him, it hurts now but this is what is the best thing that I could do to be able to finally forget about him. If his No before was real then he'll try to contact me in whatever means needed. I know it's so sudden and I know he'll wonder why he isn't receiving any messages nor calls from me, so it's up to him to know why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment