Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Hand Shake

Last August o4, I went to UP to support my dear friend, HENNY B. ANG (nica) and to see my highschool classmates and my dear syndrome gals who were studying there. I was so happy to see them again :D the night started and I was very surprised of how Nica looked, it was not like before. She was very pretty, with all the make up and such. It was also my first time to see her wearing those sexy and girly clothes! Unfortunately she only placed 2nd runner up but it's alright! SHE'S THE CHAMPION IN OUR HEART <3. Anyways, let's go to the real story here. I was just watching Dianne do make up to her classmates when I suddenly noticed one of her guy classmates. I was like, "Oh. He's cute." Dianne came to me and we started chit-chatting. She told Chime about it and they started teasing me! >_< I only said he was cute and meant nothing more. They started planning of introducing me to that guy, I was really like, "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and I was really nervous. After the block where Dii belongs performed, we decided to go home since it was already getting late. We then approached Dii to tell her we were leaving, when suddenly, that guy(the one I said which was cute) went beside her. Chime and Dii grinned. Dii started to introduce us to him. What really surprised me is when he offered his hands for a shake, but after I shook hands with him. He kept his hands. He didn't shake the hands of Chime and Jie which made me wonder why. Hmm. I didn't really like him. He was just cute, but because they kept on teasing me. I think I'm starting to like him now. Tsk T_T Aaaaaaaaaaaah ~ >.< I don't like this. I hope it won't go on! Ignore Ignore Ignore!

No comments:

Post a Comment