Friday, August 5, 2011

A wonderful day!


o8.o3.11
(Wednesday)

I was really annoyed when I knew that we'll be having our make up class for our CS III subject on the afternoon(because we're scheduled to have it on Tuesdays or Thursdays), but we had no choice but to attend classes or we get zero in our activity. The start of the lecture was normal, just like before, there were more stories than the formal discussion of codes, then we proceeded to the laboratory to have our activity. When we went out of the laboratory, which was in front of the balcony, in the 6th floor of one of our school building, We saw some students who were conducting a photoshoot. One of our classmates then said, "I envy them ..." then unexpectedly, our teacher heard it (he loves taking pictures of random things). He replied, "You want me to take pictures of you? I have my camera with me." then We did have a photoshoot. We never expected him to react that way because he was known to be someone who isn't really close with his students, but we're thankful, he's nice to us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment