Wednesday, March 3, 2010

going crazy!

Awhile ago was a very exhausting day !! I got a very low score in science exam ! I think it is the lowest in all of my exams this periodical !!! >.< so small , anyways .. I was very exhausted because of the dance practices we had all day ! if I'm not dancing .. I'm singing in choir practices , and we also helped kids during their art class. Well, actually .. i like kids but those kids were like a little annoying though but it was fun :) During our elective class, I was opening the door confidently(like I usually do) but I didn't know that there were other people inside and the very first person I saw was the person I didn't want to see. When I saw that person I was shocked and I closed the door again then I realized that my elective classmates were there even though it was so embarrassing in my part. Living in a world with all the things you hated to have is kinda difficult but we need to accept the challenges our whole life through because everything that happens has its own purposes. In my part, I'm trusting God to manifest my life. I'm offering everything to him yet I still do some ungodly things that I know displeases him. Well, I would also like to tell you guys that I'm looking forward in our music video shoot this summer, and we're gonna sing First Love of Utada Hikaru. It's kinda hard because we need to blend with each others and make sure it sounds good so that a lot of people would like it.  I'm looking forward to shooting some wonderful dance mv's too :) I want to see the others dancing ! Mm. it's getting late, I still need to wake up early for school tomorrow. Till then pals! Good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment