Monday, March 22, 2010

GOODBYE JUNiOR LiFE :|



      I will surely miss this .. Just had our farewell party awhile ago. I don't really want to advance to the next year yet but .. I can't stop the time from running.no matter what happens it'll continue to run and move.I think I need to get into the reality that NO ONE GROWS YOUNGER :( demo .. demo .. I AM STILL A CHILD !! when we graduate next school year .. we'll be studying at different universities and .. and .. we wont be able to spend time with each other anymore T_T
after graduating college .. we need to search for work and then we'll be busy busy busy !! surely. I'll be MISSING YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ~

aniooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ~

iieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

i dont want to cry anymore ! keep the fire burning ne ? muwahhh *

No comments:

Post a Comment