Thursday, March 4, 2010

omg ~ today was so tiring and .. I need to dance almost all day long but, tomorrow's going to be the end of the very exhausting week at school :) well, it's already March and it's almost summer time but I don't want to go to fourth year.. I don't want to leave high school life ! They say college would also be fun but it's way far too different from the fun during high school moments .. yay ^ this school's ending would surely be another crying moment :| I still have something I need to solve .. someone I need to be friend with AGAIN and a person going to forgive .. Well, I'm sure this one's not going to be that easy .. Migawsh ~ I'm growing older day by day !!!!!!!! but I know it's time for me to grow a little mature this time :) I need to take my studies seriously so that I can graduate with great recognition =D I need to work harder !!! FiGHTiNG :P

No comments:

Post a Comment