Sunday, March 28, 2010

MV ? BUSY and SUMMER ! :)

       too bad .. i think i can't join in the mv the group has planned .. i think instead of four or five .. only three could do it .. since i will be one and mie-chan would be the other one .. SYNDROME knows the reasons why .. but its alright .. i guess i can join next time :) so .. i'll just pray for the mv's success guys ! :)

         wuaa . its been a long time since i haven't posted here in my blog right? i got so interested at twitter because of fan girling causes .. :D follow me follow me at twitter ! @guilalachan ok ? ok ? :D if you would then .. THANK YOU !! i'll try to update my twitter and post here in my blog at the same time .. since there's no class anymore !! :D

          it's a wonderful summer time ! i hope U-kiss would have a Philippine tour concert .. :| i want to watch i want to watch !! it's so unfair .. it's always MANiLA MANiLA . why don't they try going to Davao City ~ I'm sure they'd like it here too .. anyways .. beware of HEAT STROKE and ACiD RAiN everyone :) pray and read your bible everyday .. TAKE CARE.love lots -- ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment