Friday, August 6, 2010

BiRTHDAY-JULY 16,2O1O

>> well, this is actually a very late post .. but, im really busy and i don't like to open the computer much this days . :))

JULY 16,1995
- the day I was born.the day my parents had their FiFTH child.
THE YOUNGEST
•the 3rd to the YOUNGEST of HCSD-GM batch 2o1o-2o11

JULY 16, 2010
- 15 years after that day :)

That day was ONE of the MOST HAPPY and SPECiAL BiRTHDAY that I ever had.Even though it wasn't a grand party, I am very happy that day because when I arrived at school, my classmates prepared a surprise greeting for me ^^ I was CLUELESS of everything that happened. I never really thought that they would remember my birthday and even sing for me a birthday song in the corridor. Then my close friends gave me letters that were special, they even disturbed people who are not even known or close to them just to make me HAPPY and to show their full of effort love for me(CHAKA*). One of my close friends gave me a 1/4 illustration board full of Dong ho and my pictures. I treasured this moments in my memory and in my heart.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment