Thursday, August 26, 2010

this burden is heavy.

first and foremost, i really want to say that: I AM TERRIBLY MISSING SYNDROME !!!! :((
I miss those REAL and HONEST people who comforts me whenever I feel UNHAPPY and LONELY. Those people who are always caring and are always there for me. Those people who LOVE me for what I really am. Those girls who make me smile anytime. The girls who I am telling everything I feel. Those girls who knows my WHITE AND BLACK side. The girls whom I can share almost everything with. THE FRIENDS I TRULY VALUE.


to her: so after all this months, you don't think I am a REAL friend?! so what am I to you?!  A FRIEND WHO WILL JUST DON'T CARE AND LEAVE YOU ?! after everything we have been through and those foolishness we did ?! those secrets that you and I shared with each other ?! ARE THOSE JUST GONNA BE PUT TO WASTE ?! i was so hurt about what you said. It gave me a very strong impact realizing that you don't treat me as a REAL FRIEND. I don't know what I did why you don't talk to me nor mind me anymore. But it's up to you. After all I'll still be here for you.

to him: I am tired of everything you do. You keep on hurting my feelings as if I'm addicted to you.  You don't even think that you're already hurting someone's feelings. I tell you, don't always trust on how you are treated by other people. No one's always on the same standing in life. Like what they said, nothing in this world is permanent except CHANGE. I tell you, YOU WILL REGRET everything you said. Don't be so full of yourself, you might explode. 

- I'M SO STRESSED OF WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK.BEAR WITH MY POST :]]

 



No comments:

Post a Comment