Sunday, August 29, 2010

YOU GUYS WONDER WHY DON'T YOU ?

Hi THERE :)

well guys .. I know you were wondering why I was crying quietly last thursday and friday. Why I go alone and don't talk to much. That was an UNUSUAL me right? I am usually jolly,active,noisy and the one who loves to bug other people whom I see quiet and serious. I just became like that because I was thinking of the things which I did that made other people PISSED or whatever they felt. I don't know if I could easily be back on the usual attitude I have. It depends if things would go back on the way it was before. I hope so :] I know a lot of YOU was really shocked of what happened to me right? but seriously, I'm thinking of staying quiet because I feel more respected and happy. Don't worry, I will still make you guys smile whenever you NEED me. If you don't then I'll shut up and stay in the corner. I really thank this GUY who made me laugh even though I seemed quiet and uninterested of everything he said, I felt that he knew there was something inside of me but I didn't tell him. Well, enough of him. I also thank the people who kept asking why but I'm sorry I didn't say anything. ALL I NEED WAS A HUG. If you just gave me one, I would've felt better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment