Sunday, August 29, 2010

OMG. RUDE BOii :>>>>

 gaash. this guy is making me fall !!! ♥

              o8.28.1o
he kept my cellphone whole day.
when we were going home from choir practice for special performance in MATINA...
we decided to walk `till TAHIMIK AVENUE ..
while walking...
HiM: YA.. KINCHANA?(KINCHANA=ARE YOU OKAY?)
ME: YE. KINCHANA
-----
(I kept on saying: AISH ~ which sounded like I'm tired)
HiM: HEY.. ARE YOU TIRED? GIVE ME YOUR BAG.. I'LL CARRY IT FOR YOU.
ME: UHH.. NO.. NO.. IT'S ALRIGHT :)
----
(we reached our destination.. Thank God there was a Good Samaritan.. He made us ride his jeepney.)
in the jeepney ..
HiM: I'M TIRED.AND SLEEPY..
( i was sitting beside him )
and O.o 
HE LEANED HIS HEAD ON MY SHOULDER !!!!

o8.29.1o

the presentation day... we decided to meet each other at the entrance of GREEN MEADOWS.
when he arrived i was already there..

when he arrived... he sat beside me and looked at my bag..
HE TRIED TO PUT IT IN HIS SHOULDER!

when we were already in the church.. i was sitting on a bench then he suddenly came near me.
HiM: KEEP MY WALLET IN YOUR BAG ...
ME: *shocked*

when we were preparing to leave the place...
ME: WILL YOU COME WITH US?
HiM: I NEED TO GO HOME..
ME: OH OKAY(disappointed >.<)
HiM: GIVE ME 2O. ahh. no .. GIVE ME 5O .. 5O .. (actually he had two 2O's,two 1OOO's and six 5OO peso bills in his wallet that time)
ME: YOU PAY BY THE MONEY YOU HAVE THERE.
HiM: taxi drivers don't have change ..
ME:(showing the inside of my wallet) I DON'T HAVE MONEY OHH.
HiM: just give me 5O.I'll give you 5OO ..(giving me the money..) 
he took out P5O from my wallet and placed the 5OO inside.

while we were walking in the street .. i decided to give the money back to him ..
i also gave back his wallet.
HiM: NO .. YOU ONLY HAVE 9O there ohh . you won't survive with only that .. keep it.
me: no .. no .. I CAN SURVIVE ..
HiM: keep it! here, keep my wallet first.give it to me later.
(i then placed the money back as fast as i could :D)

ME: AISH~ I WON'T GIVE BACK YOUR WALLET IF YOU WON'T COME WITH US.
HiM: Oii ~ ! there's 5OOO in there ba !!
then I gave his wallet to him..
ME: i placed the five hundred back..
HiM: WHY ?? (then he counted his money 5ooo-5oo=45oo)
1OOO...
2OOO..
3OOO..
4OOO..
5OOO..
HiM: OH ! AiSH .. ! you bah !
ME: HAHAH :P

- OMGASHHH !! :D woohoo ♥
we were like husband and wife :D

No comments:

Post a Comment